Monday, September 13, 2010

First Posting

Assalamualaikum reader,
Eh iyaaaa,Minal Aidzin Wal Faidzin dulu! mohon maaf lahir dan batin yah J

what will we talk about? i know, how about introducing myself.
Oke, my name is imas fatimah ainun chaerul. I have a long name, so sometimes it makes me annoyed. Why? Because if i do a test in the LJK (Computer Work Sheet), i have to write it in the complete form, and it takes very very l o n g  t i m e,,tik tok tik tok tik tok

I’m 15 years old since August 21st  2010. I was born in Surabaya at Rumah Sakit Islam Surabaya at 12.45 a.m. My mom has got 3 children and i’m the last. my sister’s name is Nany Chaeria, she’s 21 years old. She’s a college of ITS and my brother, Zalman Fariz. He used to be a college of ITS too, but 2 months ago, he was accepted in ITB, so he moved to Bandung. I’m envy with him -_-.

Do you know? I’m the third child, so what? sometimes i’m being selfish,childish,cruel *so you must  be careful with me hihi*

I want to be a doctor. But i’m afraid of blood, human corpses, and ghosts. They said we’ll have a test. The test is staying at mortuary for a night. I don’t know, maybe it’s just a gossip. But, if that’s true, i’ll bring pak kyai with me. Astagfirullah

i go to SMA Negeri 5 Surabaya, in the 10th grade. I was choosing Germany class, and then i was placed in the X-4. I felt so alone,boring *ngeng ngeng at that moment cause i didn’t have any best friends in that class. I remember, when my senior, mbak Sri XI-IA 4 said, “we have to be a family start from now because we won’t be separated again in the next grade”. WHAT?? It means 3 years with them. I thought, we would  be weary each other. Don’t you think like what i think? But It’s wrong, ABSOLUTELY WRONG. I worried too much, i used to think the negative side.
READ this one : i’m afraid i can’t have best friends like when i was at SMPN 1 surabaya like these people :Rizka Rahmi Puspita, Alifia Cahya Mareta, Ferisna Rachma Maulidya, Putri Alief Siswanto, Farrin Ishaq, Zahra Damayanti,  Alyssa Sahnaz, Risna Dwi Kartika, Dzikri Sabillah Anwar, Rahmadityo Wicaksono, Nimas Ayu Pratiwi,etc J =>  (it was my first impression) look, how stupid i am. at least, i like them. :D   WAITTTT BUDDY, let me mention their names, Maya, Sakinah, Shabrina, Terri, Friska, Linda, Annisa, Aci, Ayu, Wahyu, Cici, Nadia, Risty, Reza, Iyal, Ajeng, PW, Adit, Risdi, Katon, Randi, Alvin, Wiwi, Dipta, Memed, Indra, and Berta.


that’s it. I’ve to go. My mom is telling me to turn off the computer..
sorry, if i make mistakes. It was my fault
dadaaaaaaaaaaaah J
anyway, thanks a lot to Rizka Rahmi si mumun for helping me make this account :D thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment